Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Miss Blues virtual Half Marathon 2/27/21

 So the Blues was canceled on 2/27/21 and postponed till October 16, but you know us PPRF girls.... we decided to go ahead and run our distance virtually on race day so that's what we did!



This is the only  Pic I took with the girls.  I was only doing the half marathon so when we finished the half, we snapped this pic and they went on to do their full marathon.  I went home and showered. LOL   It turned out to be HOT and HUMID on this Saturday...  Yep, directly after an ice storm we got straight into summer... notice the tank tops! 😜

We keep longing for more in person races... virtually isn't much fun. 


MS50 coming up the following weekend... stay tuned.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Pig Marathon - 5/4/24

  Last marathon for me until the Fall. 🙌🙌🙌😁 3 weeks after Boston another marathon.. say what.. ha ... I think we actually registered for...