Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Prayers needed

Well tomorrow I have a management meeting at work. I absolutely hate this part of my job. I have to stand up in front of many managers and talk. If there was one thing I could change about my job, this would be it.  I normally don't mind talking, but in that huge room I do. It will be filled with many intelligent minds.  I think that's what gets me most. I not quick on my feet with responses. I wish I could me like my husband cause lord knows he is. 😜  I know I'm good at what I do, but I not good at putting it into words to explain it. Now running on the other hand, I could do. Ha. Maybe that's cause most of the people I talk to about running haven't been running as long as I have and I feel good about telling them my opinions. At work, I'll be talking in front of Mr Sanderson himself! I mean the man that basically started the company. He's the man. And he knows much more than me. 

So tonight and in the morning I'll be praying. God please lead me. Let my words come out clearly and  let me be understood. May each and everything I do and say be becoming to you. Bless my words and guide my speech. Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for you. You will do fine...rest in Him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robbie. Love you! Maybe I'll get the hang of "customizing" this blog eventually.

      Delete

Half Marathon #50 for me! Run the Rainbow for the Children's Hospital in Jackson, Ms

  Saturday, March 16, 2024 I ran my 50th half marathon.  WOW!  never in a million years when I was younger would I have thought I would or e...