Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 2 - #runselfiechallenge & Destin Vaca

Day 2 ---- PJs - Christmas in July? :>) 


Let's just say I didn't get far in these hot PJs... Not in the SOUTH!  But day 2 is done.  One of my teammates that is also doing the challenge was one of the honorable mentioned yesterday! He's always doing something silly! I look forward to seeing his pictures the rest of the month of July cause there is no telling what he'll do!


Check Nestor out in Day 1 - Favorite drink ---  Hee Hee

I did get in 7 miles this morning.  I think since I have 20 miles already for the week and my turf toe is giving me fits that I'll take the rest of the week off and rest.  Erin's poor toe bled all night.  I called my friend that is a nurse practitioner today to see what I should do and she said that Erin needs to stay off it a day or two and wrap it up in a bandage with some pressure so no shopping for us girls. :<(  We laid on the beach in the clouds all day.  It started raining on my last mile this morning and then the sun never came out.  It was breezy and cloudy all day.  I tried to nap on the beach, but you can only nap so long. LOL  

Tonight we went to Louisiana Lagniappe to eat supper.  Here's a picture I finally captured of the boys. 


Brett's been bringing the boys to the beach for as long as I can remember.  My son, Brett is the one in the middle. Love him! 

Food was great as usual.  Here's a pic of Erin's stuffed shrimp...YUM YUM

Then back to the condo to wait on fireworks. We think we'll have a great view of the Harbor fireworks and want to check it out on the regular Thursday night fireworks before Saturday gets here so we'll know where we need to be for the 4th fireworks.  I took several pictures of the sun going down.  It was cool but we didn't have a colorful sunset.  I guess because it's been so cloudy today.  We did get to watch some planes perform and they were cool. 


The FIREWORKS were awesome!  We sat comfortably right on our deck in our chairs and could see them perfectly.  Erin and I have decided this is exactly where we will be Saturday night!

So for now... Good Night Sweet Friends... D











No comments:

Post a Comment

Boston Marathon 2024 (Part 2 - The Marathon)

  Once again I say, I just can't thank you enough to Susan Hurley, Founder and Owner of Charity Teams and Kim Chisholm, Executive Direct...