Friday, May 8, 2015

Casual Friday or Fitness Friday??

Some call Friday --- "Fitness Friday"---- I'm not sure I'd call it that today.  I'd call it TIRED Friday.  Ha!  However, most businesses call it "Casual Friday" cause they usually let their employees wear jeans on Friday.  

Whatever you call your Friday, I'm sure most people are counting down the hours until the weekend.  So many people love Fridays and hate Mondays.  They live for the weekends. :>)  How about you? Are you just happy with each day of the week or do you count down till the weekend?  

I try to be happy with each day of the week, but I'm sure happy when the weekend comes and won't make no bones about it.  That's usually when I see my running peeps.  I may catch a few during the week at spin or swim, but weekends are always more fun. 

 I've had a busy week this week.  Here's what I've done so far:
Sunday - 8.4 miles running am
Monday - 1 mile run am / T25 stretch pm
Tuesday- 3 mile run am / 1/2 mile swim pm
Wednesday - 5 mile run am / 15 miles spin (bike) pm
Thursday - 2.2 mile run am / 1 mile swim pm (YES 1 MILE!! HUGE FOR ME!)
Friday - Slept in pm...will do my 1 mile run & ride my bike after work

As for Saturday to finish off my week, me and my friend Sunshine are traveling to Florence, Ms. to do a 5K mud run to raise money for Team Autism.  We are super excited about this!  That should give me 22.7 total run miles this week. :>) and I may even get in an extra .3 just to round it off to 23.  I have some friends that will do that just to make it even every week.  They be serious. LOL
We'll have to leave early to get to the race on time, but I'm sure we will enjoy our hour long ride by talking and catching up.  That's the good thing about doing races with friends.  It gives you time to catch up on things going on in your life. 

Hope your Fitness Friday or Casual Friday is going well.  Remember... "Either You run the day, or the day runs you!" - Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boston Marathon 2024 (Part 2 - The Marathon)

  Once again I say, I just can't thank you enough to Susan Hurley, Founder and Owner of Charity Teams and Kim Chisholm, Executive Direct...